Business Development Representative - Mexico
Mexico, Ciudad de México, MéxicoGrowth
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals: laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
The role of the BDR is to get in touch with, and prospect potential Jeff partners. Once leads have been prospected, it will be the responsibility of the BRD to explain the product, manage all objections from the lead and finally to close the deal with the lead.
What will you do?
● Prospect the raw leads that will be assigned to your pipeline until the qualification phase, managing the stages of new lead, contact attended and prospecting, meeting the conversion objectives per stage.
● Schedule a qualification meeting. After the prospecting call(s), you will invite the lead to a webinar and after the webinar, a meeting with HQLs interested in moving forward will be scheduled.
● Identify if the HQL is a Buyer (lead with the capacity and interest to invest in a Jeff center). It is necessary to ask questions that help us qualify the lead based on the interests that they can show. Active listening is essential.
● Update the CRM with all the necessary information to have a reliable database that helps overcome objections from leads and close the deal. Having all of this information will also help the Consultant get to know the lead.
● + 2 years of previous experience as a Customer Service specialist.
● Management experience is required.
● Fluent in English.
● Tools: Previous experience in the use of any CRM
● Analytical and empathic mentality. Enthusiastic and motivated professional.
● Work based on objectives
● Ease of teamwork
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!