Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Business Assistant
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Assistant to join the Verticals team at our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be ready to assist in the creation and launching of a new service for Jeff’s customers around the world.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong leadership skills. Highly analytical and results oriented, with demonstrable success in a similar role.
You will work closely with the Head of Business to implement and evaluate the new service, turning strategic vision into action. You will be responsible for helping scale each vertical around the world.
- Improving specific areas that increase the quality of our product.
- Identify processes that need optimizing, standardizing them to help scale our Vertical around the world.
- Develop scalable solutions, work to manage risks, and develop best practices
- Create, implement, and measure the effectiveness of new proposals
- Support solving complex problems through data analysis
- Follow up, with the Head of Business Unit, in maintaining operations within budget, keeping KPI’s on track
- Integrate with different teams to gain an understanding of business priorities and challenges, with the aim of proposing quality improvements.
- Travel on occasion to analyze how our vertical can work in other markets, with the aim of understanding the overall product and adapting it to the needs of each country
- Create and maintain presentations of the vertical
Are you a future Jeff? You must have:
- 3 or more years with operations/business management experience
- Strong leadership, managing teams, negotiation and excelent communication skills.
- Organizational and process mindset.
- Data driven decision maker
- Work as a team in a collaborative way across different teams and cultures
- P&Ls understanding, ability to analyze and prepare reporting.
- High MS Excel skills
- Advanced english level
- Working under pressure and through OKRs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Have Mr Jeff wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries